LMRS Pty Ltd was established in 1990 to provide professional land and vegetation management and degraded land remediation services to clients throughout Australia.
Since our inception, we have delivered cost-effective and practical solutions for our Clients in projects in highly varied, often challenging conditions.
Quality and environmental management practices are applied to all aspects of work carried out for our Clients, and we are committed to the maintenance and continuous improvement of these practices.
LMRS Pty Ltd typically acts as consultants, managers and contractors in the fields of land, vegetation and linear easement management and maintenance.
Our services include:
- Formulation of long-term vegetation and land management strategies for performance based contracts
- Formulation of weed management strategies
- Implementation of long term vegetation management
- Design, organisation and implementation of rehabilitation and revegetation programs
- Roadside rehabilitation
- Batter design for plant establishment and engineering stabilisation
- Professional organisation and contract administration
- Technical advice for implementation
- Works programming, works supervision and specialised labour
- Project reporting
The mature results of some of our projects may take considerable time to evolve and develop. We regularly monitor and validate these results, often beyond our contractual obligation, in order to provide an assurance that our services have resulted in our Client’s required outcome, and also to provide feedback on the techniques applied. Such feedback provides the basis for continual improvement, and is an invaluable asset for future project design and implementation.
International Erosion Control Association
Civil Contractors Federation
Mineral Council of Tasmania
Natural Resources Conservation League
Degraded Land Rehabilitation
– design, implementation, maintenance
Erosion and sediment control
Quality, Environmental, OH&S Auditing